Dr.Eng. Aditya Rio Prabowo, S.T., M.T., M.Eng
Research interests in impact engineering, ocean engineering, naval architecture, marine accident investigation, structural crashworthiness, computational mechanics
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com| Room : Computer Laboratory, Engineering Building VI, Floor 4
Aditya Rio Prabowo interests in accident-related phenomena in marine environment, including collision, grounding and explosion. Scope of his work also concerns extreme region for engineering operations, such as Arctic Engineering and Polar Sciences. His research is dedicated to investigate structural crashworthiness of marine structure, including ship and container. Besides these subjects, he directs the research work to ship design for special purpose, propulsion performance, clean energy instrument, and computational modelling and analysis .Most of researches are presented in international symposium and conference, i.e. OMAE organized by American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), EMI organized by American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASCE) and ICST presented by European Structural Integrity Society (ESIS).
2. Analysis of Structural Crashworthiness and Estimating Safety Limit Accounting for Ship Collisions on Strait Territory. Prabowo et al. Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures. 2017.
4. Investigation on structural component behaviours of double bottom arrangement under grounding accidents. Theoretical and Applied Mechanics Letters. 2019.
5. Comparing Structural Casualties of the Ro-Ro Vessel Using Straight and Oblique Collision Incidents on the Car Deck . Journal of Marine Science and Engineering. 2019.
2. Best Presenter Award for “Marine Accident – Ship Grounding” in IJCST 2016
3. Brain Korea 21 Program for Leading Universities and Students – Doctoral Degree 2016-2018
4. Brain Korea 21 Program for Leading Universities and Students – Research Funding 2016-2018